I just bought an Epson TX100 multifunction printer.

Epson TX100



The brochure claims up to 14 pages per minute black and 26 pages per minute colour.

Printing a web page with a small amount of coloured text and no images takes over a minute.

You can change to draft mode, which takes about ten seconds, but the output is so poor that you wouldn't bother using it.

I'm very disappointed and wouldn't recommend this printer.

Labels: , ,

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd agree it's slow but worse, my one, brand new and with new genuine cartridges, can't print squat.

Everything that is meant to be blue or grey comes out RED!

Red also comes out red, so it's not like the cartridges are the wrong way round or anything. Even black and white stuff is RED!

What kind of freaking moron produces a printer that prints grey as red?

Not even a light freakin' subtle red, like it's trying to enhance the greyscale stuff - no, just bright pink/red.

It's totally unusable and will be returned tomorrow. Pile of crap.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

one word..frustrating!

 
Blogger Unknown said...

1.do not buy this printer
2.uses too much ink
3.frustrating, print the pages from 1 to so on and you have rearrange manually.
4.takes four cartrdges and if any cartridge is empty, it will not print. you cant even print black and white page by just using black cartiridge.
5. makes so much noise when printing, sounds like some shittty car.
do not buy it, i bought two weeks ago and it is in the bin now.

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I HATE this printer. Mine's new and every time I go to print anything, even a simple one pager, it is a major drama. AVOID at all costs.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the views.I avoid buying this printer

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

THANKYOU ALL SO MUCH, i nearly bought this on ebay hoping for no dramas! Sheesh!!!

 
Blogger ALEX LIM HL said...

Epson TX100 is a JUNK meant for rubbish bin. i bought one and really regretted ..

 
Anonymous christine said...

This is my first replacement Epson tx100 printer and Im still very disappointed.
I agree with all responses, it is not worth the hassle.
Im not even going to bother calling tech support, Im binning it.
Might try a Canon next

 
Blogger Jo007 said...

I quite like my tx100 but yes it is very slow, draft mode is very draft - sometimes unreadable. But I find the photo prints nice although it does use quite a bit of ink. I'm looking at getting a colour laser now, just because this is so SLOW!

 

Post a Comment